home >> relationships >> articles
Jane and Curtis have written and illustrated this FREE web-based e-book called "Back to the Garden: Cultivating Love in Our Lives".
Learn the Spiritual Laws of Love:
* how to cultivate true self-love
* the nature of egoistic relationships and why they go wrong
* how to find your soulmate
* how to know when you’ve found your soulmate
* how to cultivate loving partnerships
* how to unite with the Divine through unconditional love, prayer, meditation and compassionate service
"Back to the Garden" is being published as a series of articles, and includes sections on self-love, romantic love, partnerships and divine lovers. Keep checking back to this section of our website to read the latest chapters in the book. Subscribe to our newsletter and we can notify you by email as each new chapter is published on our site.
I Would Love to Be Your Sun
by Curtis Lang
In this new poem, Curtis Lang evokes the energy of the Divine Lovers, offering a view of the Cosmic Dance that unites and vivifies all life in this Universe. more >>
Psychic Self Defense
by Jane Sherry with Curtis Lang
Empathy is the forerunner of compassion, and therefore a potentially very positive experience. However there is a danger involved in the empathic experience we should all understand. more >>